Couples and families often struggle with dysfunctional patterns that cause people to become discouraged, feeling stuck.
- Do you find that you and your partner or child have the same fight over and over even though the topics differ?
- Do you find yourself wanting to stay away from home more and more?
- Are you avoiding or just plain baffled by a relationship in your family?
- Do you turn to those outside your marriage to confide things that belong to your partner? Are you becoming emotionally dependent or turned on by that other person?
- Are you feeling bored or smothered by your mate?
- Do you struggle with being real or feeling frustrated by your mate?
- Do you repeatedly attract the same kinds of dysfunctional partners again and again?
These may be indications your relationship needs work. Libby Balch helps couples and families to assess where things aren’t working and look for solutions to help these primary relationships become more satisfying and fulfilling. Home should be a safe haven, a place to recover from the world out there. Segue Counseling offers help for your home.